suchgreatceilingssuchgreatceilings

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Our Story: The Finale Our Story: The Finale

Overall, the flash was okay. I went back and watched the others. The plot was decent, and this tied things up well. Good job on that.
As for animation, there was little motion. Action is the best quality of animation, wherein the characters literally come to virtual life on the computer screen. It may take you a bit, but I would invest in learning how to create dynamic animations, beyond that of sprites or pictures of characters to serve as placeholders. That was my biggest complaint, truly.
The music was excellent. Kings of Convenience, perhaps? Be sure to credit them, I didn't see that.

All in all, keep at it. This wasn't perfect, but, from my perspective as a writer, you are an excellent storyteller. By the way, nice job leaning on the fourth wall -- breaking it, really.

Lare responds:

That's nice to hear and all, but the thing is, I'm lazy as hell. I have no choice but to stick with the lame animations.

Drake and Josh I Guess Drake and Josh I Guess

Twas funny, but very chaotic. There was no plot, and adding one in the form of Author Comments doesn't count, but high five for effort.

The animation was great, I really like the style of exaggerated features. Particularly Josh's hair.

The sound was high quality, but there was a noisy element in the dialogue somewhere that kept driving me nuts. Kind of detracted from the quality.

All and all, good job. Funny.

Mechanical Pulse Mechanical Pulse

I don't like giving a five star review. But, when the quality is this superb, I can't help but feel compelled to give such high marks. I loved the animation. From start to finish, the artistic quality was excellent and I really appreciated the use of black, white, and shading to create such an artful flash movie. I am a bit puzzled by the plot, but that's alright with me. I think you did well with matching the mood of the music -- when the music picked up, so did the action in the movie.
Taking a look at the music, that song was excellent. Perfect length and tempo for such an animation.

Overall, I was thoroughly impressed. If anything, would you mind explaining the plot (motivation, etc.)? I am a bit lost there.

Thanks!
SGC [Connor]

FakeMistake responds:

technological singularity.

NanaCat NanaCat

OFF WITH IT'S HEAD

Cut that motherfucker off like it's Marie Antoinette.

mikuru15 responds:

haha :P

Office plankton: Portrait Office plankton: Portrait

Do the office workers love the boss?

That's what you should have said in the Author Comments section. I really enjoyed it, I like this series a lot. The very cartoony style reminds me of Rocko's Modern Life.

RedHand 2 Short Preview RedHand 2 Short Preview

This looks amazing man

Very excited for the new installment. The animation was top notch, how long til you release it?

Shayphis responds:

It'll be a little while before the release, still have much work to do =D

Socks and Sandals Socks and Sandals

Actionscript

Learn how to stop the animation, and present a preloader as well as a replay option. That's my two cents. I liked the humor, you have good taste in humor.

Drugs, drugs, drugs! Drugs, drugs, drugs!

Hilarious, but not realistic

The crackhead wouldn't have enough willpower to pull down his pants and shit :P
Great animation and great voice acting, do more of these, please!

BillyNapalm responds:

Moar are on the way, my good man.

fast fight fast fight

Pretty artistic

I thought the art and animation were handled fairly well. If I had one grievance, it was the representation of dialogue...try a different font, maybe at the bottom center of the screen, so it would seem more like a subtitle. Other than that, make it a longer battle next time and you'll have a pretty great stick figure flash.

CapturaLaBandera-(Parte1) CapturaLaBandera-(Parte1)

Bien

La animación era decente. Definitivamente prefiero la obra de arte, en contraposición a la animación de todo. Hay varios lugares donde la animación sentía agitado. Por favor, corrija esto, y usted tendrá una gran animación